Constructed from Turkish Walnut, the Akkar® 820 Standard Walnut Action Ejector boasts an oiled finish – for increased resilience when compared to traditional lacquered finishes. The 820 Standard Walnut Action Ejector radiates an effortless elegance, with some serious handling characteristics.
All parts are designed, produced, and fitted in-house by Akkar – allowing for complete control over quality, and resulting in beautifully crafted shotgun, both functional and aesthetically appealing.
- Model : 820 Standard Walnut
- Gauge Chamber : 20ga 3" (76mm)
- Stock Finish : Standard walnut oil finish
- Receiver : Steel, surface hardened
- Barrel Finish : Matte bluing
- Trigger : Single selective
- Ejection : Auto ejectors
- Safety : Auto
- Chokes : 5 mobile chokes
- Sights : 7 mm vent rib, fiber optic sight
- Length Of Pull : 365 mm
- Drop At Heel : 55 mm
- Drop At Comb : 35 mm
- Average Weight : 2.75 kg
Delivery information goes here.